Useful resources not organized in any particular order:
- Writing Science by Josh Schimel
- If you're planning on pursuing a postdoc after your PhD, here's a timeline for a postdoc plan
- If you're interested in a career in academia, Dr. Kathleen Treseder has compiled some very good resources on what you need to be competitive for a faculty position. Here's a compilation of the number of applications and rejections Dr. Romero-Olivares received when she was on the job market:
- Cientifico Latino is a great resource for undergraduates, grad school applicants, grad students, and postdocs.
- GeoLatinas is a really amazing initiative to find a community of Latinx in GeoSciences. Dr. Romero-Olivares is very active in their writing accountability group: